Friday, August 13, 2010

Your Kiss

            Your Kiss
                               
                        Moe Seager

Your kiss shot through me like
A heat seeking missile fixed on pleasure
Your breath fanned my flame
The blood in my tongue caught fire
Your kiss put back the light in my eyes
I am shining and bright
I saw the road home in the centuries of stone
A thousand years has passed
And still I know you by touch, taste, smell

Our embrace pleased fickle Paris such
She paused to star light smile
She blew a perfumed breeze
And filled the air with wind song

Your kiss solved mysteries
Stirred in my vague dreams
Of exile across sands of time
And a sea of solitude
Under midnight skies
I sang your song in the darkness

Your kiss is ageless
Its taste of herbs and oils
A balm to my lips
Salve to my soul

Your kiss was brief
And you soon gone
I stand alone
Upon the rock of ages
Where river spills into her ocean
Spellbound, still, I let go
The dam of my desires
Bursts of bittersweet streams
Waltz upon the waves

I love you so this Sunday night
A fool enlightened, a poet driven
To the brink of beautiful sorrow

The coming dawn shall feel the sun
Gently press his lips upon
The quiet nocturne surrenders all
Your kiss
              Your kiss 
                            Your kiss...

No comments:

Post a Comment